We are excited to announce the release of the new ONIRO platform
is a major release that introduce many new features in the system, like:
- MassMetaSite settings management
- Chromatogram Browser: Multiple ions integration
- Macro Molecule:
- Workflow: Import experiments from Sample list
- Monomer database synchronization with MassMetaSite
- Structure visualization:
- Linear depiction system (MM)
- Metabolite depiction and orientation
- New monomer-based fragmentation visualization
- New WQ Calibration Module: Automatic quantification system
- Settings for calibration line quality control
- Automatic regression line selection
- Chromatogram browser: XIC on MS2
- Experiment comparator improvements
And many others small improvements and bug fixes!
For more information and references visit Oniro page.
To request a test license visit Molecular Discovery.