We are excited to announce the release of the new ONIRO platform
- Metabolite IDentification for Macromolecule up to 15.000 Da:
- Oligonucleotides, macro-cyclic peptides (MCP), and other molecules classes (up to 15.000 amu).
- Small molecule/lipids -peptide, or -oligonucleotide conjugates.
- Improved Monomer treatment: definition, database, sharing, etc.
- Enhanced report templates.
- Automation of the analytical process to identify pesticides, impurities, etc. in food and agro samples.
- Customized quantification workflows for in-vitro and in-vivo data analysis.
- Joining automatic data processing and machine learning model building. Self-learning models from experimental data without human supervision.
- Mass Spectra database and interpretation.
For more information and references visit Oniro page.
To request a test license visit Molecular Discovery.